Delete Yahoo Account
Yahoo! Account is a based email service in web, through the American parent Yahoo! in 1997 was launched. This website comes in four different services, three of which are for personal use that is Ad-free, plus and basic and the other one is for business. Yahoo! Account has almost the sum of 282 million users as of December 2011 and Yahoo! is also known as the third website based email in the world.
The Yahoo! mail account classic has kept the availability of their original interface from 1997 up to 2013 in North America. As many as three web interface is available at any given time. The version of 2005 was added with a new Ajax interface, improved search, drag and drop, tabs, keyboard shortcuts and also address auto-completion. And other features such as one select delete move to next and column widths were all being removed, Yahoo! However, released a better and new version of Yahoo! mail in 2010; which comprises of the Facebook integration, improvement to performance and also search. Which became a default interface in 2011 and in 2012 their current and present webmail was being introduced.
Yahoo! then stated on the 14 of December 2016, that more than one billion users Account was been hacked in a breach that occurred back in 2013, they also announced earlier that year in September that 500 million users account was breached in 2014. The company has discovered about the breached Account which affected millions of users some years before the announcement. As earlier stated, the mail and service come in four different configurations namely Ad-free, plus, free and business version.
Also, read more about Yahoo and Setting Up an Account
Yahoo! Brought about a new paying service in November 2011 which was called Yahoo! Mail Plus. The service has a $20 yearly fee and a $50 set up fee. Also, Yahoo! Mail Plus offers a number of new additional features, which includes:
- 10 MB message size limit.
- POP Access and Forwarding.
- Archiving of email messages for offline access.
- Option to block up to 200 addresses and add 50 filters to help screen unsolicited emails.
- No promotional taglines in messages. 6. No account expiration.
- Ability to send messages from Yahoo!! Mail using other email domains.
- Up to 10 attachments per email.
Related: Microsoft Outlook Account Setup
How to delete a Yahoo! Account
To delete a Yahoo! account, you will have to go to terminating Yahoo! account page. Next:
- You will sign in your yahoo account. And note that if you see no option to cancel your yahoo account on the page and you think that you are having a BT Yahoo account, then you see below.
- Type your password below and please confirm your identity below with your password.
- You enter the code either audible or visual that is from the CAPTCHA over, type the code you hear or the code is shown. And therefore take note that case does matter for the visual CAPTCHA.
- You click terminate this account.
- You will have to wait for 90 days before yahoo will be able to delete data in the account such as email messages. For the past 3 years, the data which have been connected to a yahoo finance premium account will be kept, and other data will be kept also.
Also, read on Fzmovies Movie site
With the above view in this article, I hope it guides you on how to manage your yahoo account and also have a glimpse of how it functions.