how to log in to your Turbo tax account
TurboTax login can be very slow some times due to high traffic (peak tax season) when trying to access your tax return.
This periods includes mid January down to mid February, also likely dates in April and up to the tax filing deadline.
In this article, we will be giving you some few ways to login to your Turbo Tax account.
- The TurboTax login homepage can be accessed by going directly to the official TurboTax homepage and by clicking on the sign-in button which is at the top right corner of your computer screen.
- Doing this will take you to the login screen where you have to enter your User ID and your Password to access your Turbo tax account.
If you encounter troubles trying to log in, then double check to see if the information you entered are correct.
In a case you have forgotten your Turbo tax login details, then you most likely have forgotten your correct user name or your password.
How to Retrieve Your TurboTax User Name Or Password
It’s very easy to recover your login details provided you remember the email you used to sign up for the account.
- Click on the support link on the failed login screen to retrieve user ID or your password.
- A pop up box will ask you to enter your email address (that’s the email address you signed up with) This option will ask you to enter your email address so that the instructions for accessing your account and resetting your password can be emailed to you.
IN A CASE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USED TO SIGN UP FOR THE TURBO TAX ACCOUNT
there is a text link on the Turbo tax homepage that says “I don’t know my email address or my user ID”.
This particular link will move you on to a screen where TurboTax will ask for other information such as your name, your social security number, your zip code and date of birth just to help them determine who you are, and what the login credentials are that were used to create your account.
HOW TO CREATE A NEW TURBO TAX ACCOUNT
- Go to turbotax.intuit.com
- Click on the Sign in option which is at the upper-right hand corner of your homepage.
3.At the bottom, you will see the sign in block on the next page which there is a link that says “New to Intuit? Create an account.”
- Next thing is to click on the create an account option.
This part will ask you you
i. Enter your mail address
ii. Choose a user ID
iii. Enter your phone number
iv. Choose a password
- Finally, click on the “Create Account” button and you can now Login into your new TurboTax Account.