YAHOO mail is one of the most popular email services used across the globe, with its users able to communicate globally instantly.
So here’s an article on how to create a Yahoo account and how to sign in.
Users have options when trying to decide which email service they want to use, varies from Google Gmail to Yahoo email.
You can either login from your computer or your phone.
HOW TO LOGIN/SIGN-IN TO YOUR YAHOO ACCOUNT
- Head over to the yahoo mail website on your browser mail.yahoo.com
- Click on the Sign In option and enter your email address and password details then click Sign In.
- You should be able to access your inbox and all the features from here.
Access to sign in to your Yahoo from your desktop computer, laptop or mobile device is available.
HOW TO CREATE A YAHOO MAIL ACCOUNT
Well If you don’t have a Yahoo account yet,
- go to the Yahoo mail’s official website and then click the Sign Up tab.
- A page pop up were you will be asked to fill in some of your vital informations, this includes the desired username you want to use followed with a password and some details about yourself.
- After all that is filled out, you should click on continue which should lead you to a verification page that will then ask you to choose if you want a verification code texted to you or to be emailed to you.
Yahoo email is statistically the third biggest emailing service, with millions of it’s users logging globally every day.
You should find more of our interesting articles. Don’t forget to share with your friends.