WHAT IS THE PAYPAL MASTERCARD?
PayPal is an electronic commerce company that facilitates payments for individual and businesses through online transfers. It is an online payment platform that allows customers to establish an account through online registration. Verification of users identity and other personal information of users is done online. You don’t have to visit any physical bank before you start sending and receiving payments to or from other PayPal account, the platform is considered to be a very secure method of sending payments online. In addition, PayPal offers a variety of related services including credit Cards, Digital Credit Line and debit cards for payments.
PayPal Mastercards allows users to finance their everyday purchases in-shop or online so far it is used where master cards are allowed, there are a variety of credit products from PayPal which users can conveniently choose the ones that suit them the best. These cards are issued by Synchrony Bank, users must link their cards to their PayPal account to use these cards and their benefits. They can be used anywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted with no monthly fee, no minimum balance and no credit check.
PayPal Cashback Mastercard
On PayPal Cashback Mastercard, users earn 2% cashback on every purchase everywhere Mastercard is accepted. Users earn Cash Rewards every time they use their card on every well. you can also Redeem Cash Rewards directly to your PayPal balance plus (††) at any time – no redemption threshold. it is also important to know that PayPal does not charge an annual or monthly fee, enjoy all the benefits of being a Mastercard cardholder.
PayPal Extras Mastercard
On PayPal Extras Mastercard, users Earn points on every purchase everywhere Mastercard is accepted, Earn 3 points per $1 spent on gas and restaurant purchases, 2 points per $1 spent on PayPal and eBay® purchases and 1 point per $1 spent on all other Mastercard purchases³. they also Redeem points for gift cards, travel vouchers, cashback to your PayPal balance†† and more, enjoy all the benefits of being a Mastercard cardholder
PayPal Credit – Digital Credit Line
On Digital Credit Line you can get 6 months promotional financing on purchases that amount to $99+ everywhere PayPal is accepted, No interest will be charged if paid in full in six months on every purchase of $99 or more. If otherwise payment will be charged to your account from the day you purchase. You can easily access PayPal Credit right from your PayPal account
Debit & Prepaid Cards and their Benefits
PayPal Cash Mastercard
With PayPal Cash debit Mastercard you can access funds with a debit card linked directly to your PayPal Cash Plus account. users can Shop in-store or online as long as Mastercard is accepted where they intend to use it. You can withdraw cash from ATMs worldwide at no cost at over 33,000 MoneyPass locations nationwide, there are no monthly or annual fees, no minimum balance required and no credit check as well.
PayPal Prepaid Mastercard
Money can be transfer from your PayPal Cash Plus account balance to your PayPal Prepaid Card, Users need to link your PayPal Cash Plus account for full access to PayPal Prepaid Card features. You can add money to your card at +130,000 Netspend Reload Network locations nationwide
However, there are terms and conditions users to abide with to have access and benefit fully from the MasterCard. These terms and conditions include the following
*PayPal must approve your credit before you can do your purchases
*you must have an open account with PayPal and make sure the account doesn’t have any issues, for instance, If your account with PayPal is closed for any reason, your Card Account will be closed and your Accrued Cash Rewards earned which are yet to be redeemed, will be forfeited.
*If your Card Account is not linked to an active PayPal account you will not be able to use the Card to make purchases and earn rewards on PayPal purchases as well making payments online or receiving online statements. You won’t be unable to redeem your earned rewards online or in a form other than a statement credit by calling the number on the back of your card.
- Accrued Reward Points that are not redeemed will be forfeited 24 months (2 years) after they were first earned and if there are no purchases for 24 consecutive months.
- PayPal Credit offer is only available when you check out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
- PayPal Credit is only available to US users who are of legal age in their state of residence. It is subject to credit approval as determined by the Synchrony Bank.
- As at 3rd of Jan 2020 the Variable Purchase APR is 25.49% and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate (see your credit card agreement). The minimum interest charge is $2.00.
- For PayPal Cash Mastercard, ATMs must display the Mastercard^®^, Cirrus^®^, PULSE^®^ or MoneyPass^®^ acceptance marks, and also your daily withdrawal limit is $400 USD. It is important to note that all Transactions made at a Non-MoneyPass ATMS $2.50 ATM Domestic and International Withdrawal Fee will be charged. No fee is charged for MoneyPass ATM Withdrawals in the U.S. Foreign Transaction, Fee applies for International ATM Withdrawals. ATM operator fees may also apply. PayPal Cash Plus account required to get the card.
- You must abide by the rule of identification verification which means When you open a Card Account, PayPal will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow them to identify you. they may also ask to see a copy of your driver’s license or other identifying documents.