Are you aware of the Canada Immigration visa programs? One of the major aims of Canada immigration is to take-in foreigners especially from Asia and Africa to help contribute to Canada’s growing economy.
There are different means to become a successful applicant of the Canada immigration visa programs. However, I’ll be explaining them to you and linking you to the assessment forms. I believe at the end of the tunnel, you’d get everything straight.
Canada Immigration Visa Programs:
The Canadian governments constantly update their visa programs. However, any update would be notified via the assessment form we provide. So, going through this guide keeps you updated equally. Also, there are over 80 programs available for immigration to Canada.
Major Categories for Canada Immigration Visa Programs:
We have major categories for workers and professionals under which can qualify you for the Canada immigration permanent resident visa. This includes;
- Federal and Quebec Skilled worker programs: This is to primarily welcome skilled workers traveling to Canada. Skilled workers as said who permanently settle in Canada are especially valuable to Canada’s economy.
- Provincial Nominee Programs: basically, this allows Canadian provinces and also territories to be able to nominate individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada. Also, individuals that are interested in settling in a particular province are not left out.
- Canadian Experience Class Immigration Program: This is an immigration section for Canada’s foreign workers who wish to become permanent residents.
- Quebec Experience Program: This is a fast-track Canadian immigration program available for those who studied or worked in the province of Quebec.
- Federal self-Employed Immigration Program: This category of program is directed only to self-employed with relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics seeking for permanent residence in Canada.
- Family Class Sponsorship: This is another program that allows many Canadian citizens and permanent residents to bring loved ones abroad to Canada. Read more about Canada Family class sponsorship visa processing time.
All countries are eligible.
How to identify which Canada immigration program best suites you?
There are different ways to identify which Canada immigration program that is best for you, and this depends on your current career status.
- If you have a post-secondary school education, then applying for the skilled worker and province nominee program is the best.
- Having at least one year of skilled work experience, makes you eligible to apply for the skilled worker and province nominee program. This is so because, it helps assimilate Canadian labour market as you are a contributing member to the Canadian economy.
- If you have a Canadian job offer, then you can simply go through the assessment form provided before the end of this guide.
- If you have a friend or relative in Canada, then applying through the Family class program is the best option. Also, Canada may give you an option through the Provincial Nominee program to apply.
- If you’ve worked or studied in Canada, then you can apply through the Canadian experience class and also Quebec experience class programs. They offer permanent Canadian immigration options for these individuals.
- If you own a business or have a high net worth or significant financial resource, then applying through the Provincial Nominee program or federal self-employed program is the best option to get a Canada immigration visa.
In summary, the Canada immigration visa has nothing to do with your educational qualifications. Just as explained above, students and non-students can apply. Some visas also include, student Canadian visa, visitor Canadian visa, transit Canadian visa, pilgrimage Canadian visa, tourist Canadian visa, skilled worker Canadian visas and lots more. Know your current status and use the above guide to know the exact Canada immigration visa program to apply for. At the end of the tunnel, then you can go through the free assessment form to complete your application. Also, read about the 5 easiest way to migrate to Canada.