Skype is an online platform used for making phone calls and video calls, used by private or business owners.
Before you can use Skype services, you will have to create a Skype account on the Skype website. If you already have a Microsoft or Facebook account, you can log in or create a Skype account. Also, you can create a new account from the Skype app itself.
Also, read on Scottrade Login.
Creating a Skype Account
- Go to the Skype sign up page. If you have already got a Microsoft or Facebook account, you’ll be able to skip this section and move to download and putting in Skype. Go to https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form.
- Fill in your name and email address. In the name field, enter your given name. At the surname name field, you will enter your surname. Where your email address field is, enter your email address. In the Repeat email field, enter your email address once more.
- Opt for the language you want to use in Skype. Scroll down and, within the Profile info section, next to Language, opt for the language you want Skype to use. You can fill within the alternative info, too, however it’s facultative.
- Choose a Skype name. In the Skype Name field, create a Skype name that you want to use, then click the“?” button. it’ll tell if your Skype name is accessible. If not, it will suggest alternatives. Your Skype name has to be a minimum of 6 letters or numbers. It must start with a letter. It can’t contain spaces or punctuation marks.
- Choose a password. In the Password field, type a password. Make sure it’s easy to remember, but not too easy to guess. In the Repeat password, type your password again. Your watchword is between 6 to 20 letters or numbers. You may need to jot down your watchword down on a chunk of paper.
- Choose whether to get email notifications about Skype. If you want to email notifications click on the checkbox otherwise leave it blank.
- Next play out the captcha. Type the letters and numbers in the image. As security means to stop computers from automatically creating accounts, Skype uses a captcha. Type the letters or numbers you see within the image to pass the security check.
- Click I agree – Continue. You’re ready to download and install Skype.
Also, read on Microsoft OneDrive Login
Logging into Skype | Skype Login
- Open Skype.
- Click Skype Name.
- Enter your Skype name and password. Your Skype name is that the Skype name you selected, and not your email address.
- Click Sign in. Skype can save your login info following time you open it.
Also, read on AOL Login.
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account.
- Open Skype.
- Click Sign in with Facebook.
- Within the Facebook login window, enter the phone number or email address and password you use to login to Facebook.
- Click Log in. Choose whether to login using Facebook once you begin Skype. If you want Skype to automatically log in through Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts.
- Checkbox. The checkbox is in the bottom right. Finish logging in. ClickLog In with Facebook.
- Give Skype permission to use your Facebook account. Select permit in other to offer Skype permission to hereby access your Facebook account.
- Doing this will let Skype post for you, have access to your news feed, and access Facebook chat.
- Click Get Started.
Also, read on Pogo Games Login
Logging into Skype with a Microsoft account.
- Open Skype.
- Click the Microsoft account.
- Enter your Microsoft account and password. Your Microsoft account is the email you used to create your Microsoft account.
- Click Sign in. Skype will then save your login information to save stress next time you open it.