Before creating a Scottrade login in order to start trading on the website platform, You may have to read this Scottrade article. But If you have created your Scottrade login, then just hold on a little bit and do not start trading just yet. You can only trade when you know how Scottrade works. Scottrade is one of the best stock brokerage firms found in Scottsdale, Arizona. It was founded in 1980, which is almost 3 decades ago.
It has different branches with head office in Saint Louis, Missouri, United States. Scottrade helps both amateurs and professional in trading mutual funds, stock, bond, exchange-traded funds, international investment, and IRAs.
Related: Microsoft Onedrive Login
There are no extra charges to the account maintainers of an account holder. Immediately you create Scottrade login and you know how to operate the platform, then there are no additional charges in order to maintain your account.
Related: AOL Account Login
Type of Scottrade Accounts.
Before Scottrade becomes TD Ameritrade property, the trading platform has two different accounts depending on the account operator.
1. Individual Retirement Account
If you are preparing for your retirement Scottrade it’s best to use the individual retirement account for this purpose.
2. Education savings account
Scottrade education savings account acts as a buying share for the future where you save for a specific purpose. If you are planning to save for your kids or save to sponsor their education in the future, the Scottrade education saving account is what you need.
Related: SunTrust online Login
Required to Open TD Ameritrade Account
TD Ameritrade account is not like the Facebook account you can just open anyhow. This platform deals with people’s savings and future. However, before you can create a TD Ameritrade account you must have the following requirement.
Related: Juno Email Login
How to Create a Scottrade Login
Don’t forget Scottrade is now TD Ameritrade for trading both online and for retails to help keep the mutual save in buying and selling mutual funds. In saving for retirement or saving for educational purpose in the future. If you want to create TD Ameritrade login follow these procedures.
- Open your browser and visit www.tdameritrade.com
- Click on the icon “open a new account” under interest to open an account
- Fill your exact information in the form which includes your first name, last name, email address, create a password, re-enter password (8-32 characters, at least one uppercase letter and one lowercase letter, at least one digit also) click on the continue icon
- Choose your preferred account either an individual retirement account or education savings account.
- Click on the continue button
- Enter your trading experience and click continue
- Choose the preferred branch
- Enter your employment information
- Enter your personal information such as date of birth and social security number
- Accept the terms
- Create your password and open your account
Immediately you have filled and submitted the form, TD Ameritrade representative will put a call across to you to confirm the information you enter to approve your account. Before you can log into your Scottrade account on TD Ameritrade you need to be approved.
How to Login Scottrade on TD Ameritrade
If you have your old Scottrade login you can use it on TD Ameritrade since the account move from Scottrade to TD Ameritrade is completed.
A new welcome message will appear alongside a tour to learn about the new features you are about to enjoy on TD Ameritrade.
Always keep your Scottrade login save for a future purpose and make sure you change your Scottrade now TD Ameritrade password once in 3 months for security reason.
- Social security number or individual taxpayer ID
- Your employer’s name, address and phone number (if applicable)
- Your beneficiary social security number
- Date of birth
- Log in to your account
- Enter your legacy Scottrade account number in the User’s ID field
- Enter your legacy Scottrade password
- Explore your new investing site.