In order to reap the benefits of Paypal cash card, you must apply for Paypal cash card and get approval. Firstly, you should learn the requirements of PayPal cash card. These requirements are listed below:
- To apply for a PayPal Cash Card, you must have a PayPal account where you can link your card to. PayPal cash card is a debit card, it will pull funds directly from the PayPal account you created.
- Do note that your account must be in good standing, with no open issues in the Resolution Center.
- Do have an active phone number linked to your PayPal account.
- Application for PayPal cash card requires you to Have a confirmed street address (not a P.O. Box).
- Also you must include your date of birth and Social Security number to your PayPal account.
How to apply for PayPal cash card
- Go to https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/cash-card from your web browser.
- Click on “Get the card”
- Then follow the on-screen prompt, then answer various questions, such as your contact information, email address, language preference and also the type of account you wish to sign up for.
The application process only takes a few minutes, from there you’ll be able to use PayPal Cash Card features immediately before the arrival of plastic. The PayPal cash card takes up to 7 to 10 working days to arrive at your doorstep or mailbox and once your card arrives you can activate it online using the app or website.
Follow the process below to activate the card :
- You can enter the link below from your web browser http://www.paypal.com/activatecard or use the mobile app to activate your card.
- If you haven’t log in, you will be prompted to do so.
- Then you’ll be prompted to enter the expiration date of the card.
- After that you can create a four-digit pin for your card, then you can start enjoying your PayPal cash card and it’s benefits.
PayPal cash card is linked to your PayPal plus account, therefore, to enjoy this cash card you must load cash into your account. There are several options you can use to load cash to your account, you can generate a barcode from your PayPal mobile app and use it at the nearest retail store. You can also use your PayPal cash card at any nearest approved retail store as well. The process only takes a few minutes, you will receive a notification to complete the process. Charges may apply at the retail store. Advantages of PayPal Cash Card.
- Enrol and set up Direct Deposit, at no cost. Your paycheck, government benefits, tax refunds directly to your PayPal plus account automatically. Direct deposit is very easy and you can access it up to two days faster than checks.
- You can convert your checks to cash in two minutes with the help of your smartphone camera on the Pay Pal mobile app.
- Paypal cash card users can easily and instantly access money with their U.S. account.
- Paypal cash card enables users to use their funds in Paypal Cash Plus account to make purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- Users can transfer funds from their bank account directly to the PayPal cash balance.
- Users can withdraw or transfer money from your PayPal Cash Plus account. You can also check your PayPal Cash Plus balance at MoneyPass ATMs nationwide for free. At non-MoneyPass ATMs, $2.50 fees may apply.
- Receive protection against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
- Use your PayPal cash card or barcode generated on Paypal mobile app to add cash to your account in stores where cash reloading is supported.
Fees associated Paypal Cash CardCash a Check Fee of charge, only if user iswilling to get the Money in 10 days. However, if urgent and needed in minutes 1% fee will be charged on paychecks or government checks with a preprinted signatures, or 5% fee on other checks. $5 minimum fee applies.
Domestic & International Withdrawal Fee at aMoneyPass ATM cost $2.50
Over the Counter Withdrawal charges is $3.00
2.5% for all Foreign Transaction Fee
Up to $4.95 for Cash Reload Service Fee
No charges on PayPal Cash Card purchase
There are no Annual or monthly fees with the PayPal Cash Card
$0 to access cash at any MoneyPass ATMs nationwide.