Outlook Mail Sign Up and Sign In
A web-based e-mail service is the greatest digital innovation in internet technology. It was a thing to look out for when the internet allowed the users to go digital in their letters addressing business or personal e-mails.
Outlook.com is one such web-based suite. It is a service offered by Microsoft. Apart from webmail services, outlook also caters to different needs of the internet society by acknowledging tasks and calendar options. It also allows the users to sync their contacts such that you can e-mail to your contacts even if you don’t have their e-mail id. So, how is it done? We will discuss this in the forthcoming sections. The article sums up the process of Outlook mail sign-in and the various features associated with it.
Signing In to Microsoft Outlook mail
Outlook mail (Sign in) process is quite an easy task. While you sign into the account, you will be opened to a door of various integration opportunities like Skype integration, sign into X-box one for gaming, calendar markings, appointments and schedules, and Microsoft office. The outlook was initially founded as MSN Hotmail which was later on acquired by Microsoft to provide its users with tailor-made features of a webmail.
Following the steps of signing into Outlook mail (sign in) which will take you through an amazing experience of Windows live suite and gives you access to different specialized features on your desktops, laptops, and smart devices.
How to Sign Up and Sign In to Outlook Mail
The first and foremost step is to get a Microsoft account which will allow you to use different packs of services offered by Microsoft such as office 365, OneDrive, Skype, Xbox, and Windows. It is a free account and you can sign in online or offline.
- You need to go to the Microsoft account page and select on the tab showing Sign in with Microsoft.
- Enter your primary details like your name, phone number, address, alternate e-mail address (if any) and password.
- You have now created your Microsoft account which can be used to access other applications on Windows suite. You can also select the Keep me signed in checkbox which will save your e-mail id and password on your device.
Now, as you have created the Microsoft account, you can use the same e-mail id and password
to sign in to Outlook.com. The steps are:
- Go to the Outlook.com official page and click on the Sign in button.
- Enter your e-mail id or phone number or the Microsoft account id and click on Next.
- You will then be redirected to another page which will demand your password. After entering the password, click on the Sign in button.
- You will be redirected to your webmail page and now you can access the different features of the e-mail services.
How to access the various features of Outlook mail
Once you have signed into the Outlook mail, the webmail gets access to your contacts, calendars, and notes. So, if your contacts are using outlook and have provided their e-mail address, then you need not to worry about knowing their e-mail address. Type in a message and in the recipient section, type the name and the e-mail will be sent to them.
Moreover, if you have received any flight tickets or car rentals or schedule an appointment through outlook mail, the same will be saved in your calendar and will notify you on and before the date. The calendar will also show information like confirmation number, departure time, and tracking number.
Also, there are many windows application that will ease your days with just a sign into Outlook mail. Enjoy the features by following the above-mentioned steps of signing into Outlook mail.