Are you tired of your Gmail and Yahoo account? Do you want something different, why not try out Microsoft outlook. Microsoft Corporation is an American multination company which is technologically based, it was founded on the 4th of April, 1975 in Albuquerque city of New Mexico by Bill Gates and Paul Allen.
One of the major aims of Microsoft outlook account is to enrich every individuals and organization in the world to achieve more organized work. Outlooks help to combine all your emails, calendar, events and files together for easy access to them, with everything within reach, you can easily plan meetings with colleagues or co-workers, share available information with friends within few seconds, and schedule important matters without stress. With outlook, you can know how simple it is when all your files are in one app. You can access all your files in one app in just a few seconds, making a tedious work appear smooth and easy.
Outlook helps you to focus on the right thing at the right moments. Being productive is about using the right tool with the help of outlook seamless integration, travels and delivery action cards, it automatically sorts out what is important to you.
You can be able to access all these wonderful and overwhelming features if you create an account on Microsoft outlook, and this is free, no cost attached. To create an account on Microsoft Outlook, all you have to do is follow the below steps on how to successfully create an outlook account, follow these steps carefully in order to create the Microsoft outlook account.
Also Check out O2tvseries for free movies downloads
Steps on How to Create an Outlook Account
- Go to your desired browser and on the search space, enter the Microsoft outlook URL which is www.outlook.com, this will direct you to the main page of the Microsoft Outlook
- On the page, you will see a tab that takes “create free account”, click on the create new account tab.
- This will take you to the next page that shows create an account. Below it, is a space that shows new mail, you will be required to enter your desired name you want to use to register or the name of the organization.
- Enter your previous email address either to another email like Gmail or your phone number.
- Enter a password which must contain at least 8 characters and at least an upper case or lower case letters, symbols and numbers.
- You will be sent a verification text to either your email or phone number. Enter the code sent to you on the space provided.
- At this point, you will need to enter another email address. This will serve as an alias to the outlook account.
- You can now verify your email by clicking on the link sent to your email address.
- With this now, your account is ready.
- You can now sign in to your new account by entering your outlook address, enter your password also.
- And then, you can now enjoy the wonderful features that the account holds.