Microsoft OneDrive Login
The Onedrive is a cloud storage service gotten from Microsoft which allows and enable users to store your important files secured in a particular place. The files can be accessed virtually anytime and anywhere.
It operates like a traditional hard drive, you can get access to to the additional features as it is found on the internet. You can create a file on your PC all thanks to its cross-platform and cross-device design, which you can use in creating the files and without having to save a copy on an email or USB drive the files to your self. You can as well continue from where you left off on your tablet, mobile device or PC.
The Onedrive makes it very easy to share content with other users also and helps to collaborate in real-time using its office 365 integration. The windows 10 users even get more advantage. When the PC is connected using a Microsoft account then you will not be able to only store files in the cloud but users can roam and sync their windows settings over all your device, and it stores other data and BitLocker recovery keys.
Another great feature is files on-demand which allows you to access files without the users having to download then first saving a lot of local storage. Therefore, because the data is stored in the cloud, it works also as a data recovery mechanism if your device gets stolen or if your device breaks down.
Related: Outlook Account Login
How to create a Onedrive account
Before you will be able to use a Onedrive account, you are required to use a Microsoft account. But if you already a @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com email account or if you have a Skype account or Xbox live account it simply means you have a Microsoft account and you can make use of this information to sign in a Onedrive account. But if you don’t have a Microsoft account you should follow the steps below on how to create a Microsoft account:
- Using your web browser, log in to onedrive.com.
- Tap on the signup button for free.
- Next, you tap on the create Microsoft account button.
- Afterward, you will create a new email address and a new password for the new Microsoft account.
- Tap on the Next button.
- Continue through any additional on-screen instructions and when you are done, you can now start using Onedrive account and connect the new account on your PC Windows.
Related: PayPal Account Login
How to set up the Onedrive account on your Windows 10
To set up a Onedrive account on your computer is very much easy. Follow the steps below to know how it works:
- Click on the start icon to open.
- Search for Onedrive and select the top result. But if you don’t find the Onedrive on your PC, then you will download the Onedrive client from your Microsoft and double-tap the file in order to install it.
- Using the setup experience above, you will input your email address and tap on the sign-in button.
- After that, you will type in your Microsoft password and tap on the sign-in button.
- Select the next button which displays. Also note that if the Onedrive folder exists on your PC already, then it is safer for you to change the location option in order to set up the Onedrive in a different folder path to avoid file sync problems.
- If you are using the free version of Onedrive then select the not now button.
- Select through the welcome tips and then select the open my Onedrive folder button.
Related: Suntrust Account Login
After the completion of the steps above, you can now start to upload your files to the cloud.