Marketing managers promote businesses, services, products, or brands. They develop marketing and pricing strategies, generate new business leads, and oversee marketing department staff. They also manage marketing budgets and analyze trends. Marketing managers can lead and influence the way a brand looks and feels in the market and marketing manager duties can cover the entire spectrum of how a company communicates.
We are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote our company’s brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts. Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
Job Organization: Camecu Holdings Inc.
Job Location: North York, Ontario, Canada
Employment Type: Full time
Salary/Remuneration: $50.00 to $55.00 hourly for 40 to 44 hours per week
Languages: English Language
College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services
- Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate the design, development, and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization’s Internet presence
- Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments
- Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that publicize activities and events on behalf of businesses, governments, and other organizations
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- At least five years’ experience as a marketing manager.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as HubSpot Marketing and Bitrix24.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
0 – $100,000
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Word processing software
- Presentation software
- Project management software
- Mac OS
- Data analysis software
- Business diagram software
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Market business services
- Manage contracts
- Hire, train, direct, and motivate staff
- Develop promotional materials
- Write and edit press releases, newsletter, and communications materials
Area of Specialization
- Public relations
- Media relations
- Market research
- Customs services
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Interpersonal awareness
This job advert will be valid until the 20th of July 2022
Method of Application
The method of application is via email