HOW TO SHARE POST TO A FACEBOOK GROUP
Facebook is an American online social media and social networking service based in California. Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg alongside his fellow Harvard friends and roommates. This particular online platform runs in over 111 languages and it runs all over the world except in blocking countries.
How to share posts to a Facebook group:
One has to learn or read manuals before perfecting a particular device or discipline. How to use your Facebook mobile won’t be an exception. It’s akin to learning how to do the other things as well.
Below is a quick guide on how that share a post to your desired Facebook group:
- Click on “share” icon below your post
- Click share in the above dropdown arrow
- Select the ‘share to a group” and click on the group you’d like to share your posts to.
- And lastly, click on post.
Your post is set and ready to go. If you want to share to more groups, you’ll need to repeat the processes above.
There are instances where a friend’s post cannot be shared or anyone else. This all depends on the personalization of the person that created the post. Once a group is created as private, it cannot be changed and posts cannot be shared in the normal way.
If you’ll like your post to be shared by others you’ll have to consider enabling your share button.
Why the share button is missing in the Facebook post or group:
For a group:
- Log in to a Facebook group account, click more and go to the “edit group settings”
- Click on “change privacy settings” on the window that appears
- Click on public on the window below
- Now settings will be changed and your group will be known as “public”
- Now the share button will be visible in every post created on the group
For a Facebook individual account:
Facebook sharing feature is a great way to allow others to share posts entirely from the real source instead of just copying and reposting as a means of unremitting the original owner of the post.
If you use a Facebook mobile:
- Find the post you’d like to make sharable and tap on three dots in the upper right hand corner.
- A menu will pop up and you’ll tap on edit privacy
- Tap the “privacy” menu next to “public” and then tap on more and we’re ready to go.