How to set up Facebook Business Manager
- Create an account with Facebook Business Manager: To set up your business manager, you need to create an account.
- Visit business.Facebook.com/create and select the “Create Business” button at the top right-hand side of the page.
- Fill out the form that contains your business and account name, your name, and your official business email address, then click Next.
- Enter your business details such as your address, phone number, and website. You’ll also need to specify whether this Business Manager account is created to promote your own personal business or for an agent to provide services to other businesses. Click Submit, once done.
- You will receive an email to confirm your email address, Click “confirm now” from the message sent to your inbox.”
- Add your Facebook business page(s)
At this stage, you’ll have to add your Facebook Business Page. If you don’t have one, you can create a new one. As an agent, it is always better to request for permission to add your client business page to your business manager account rather than adding it on your own. There is a clear difference between the two, if you choose the option ‘Add a Page on your own’, your client might have limited access to their business assets.
To add a page on your own for your personal business page:
- Log into your business manager account, click ‘Add Page’ from your dashboard. Three options will pop up which are ADD PAGE, REQUEST ACCESS, CREATE PAGE. Click on ADD PAGE since our focus is on adding an existing personal business page.
- Type in your Facebook business page, since it is an existing business page it will pop up automatically. You should just click on it and tap the icon ‘Add Page’.In case you have more than one Facebook page associated with your business, you can add other pages by following the same steps.
- Add your Facebook ad account(s)
There’s a little shortcoming this aspect when an ad account is added to your business manager it is permanently linked. It can be inactive for a while but it can’t be deleted. Also, you cannot add more than 5 ad account, however, you can contact Facebook to increase this limit. In that wise, you should add your own account. As an agent, you should use request access to client account.
To set up a new Facebook ad account:
- Log into your Business Manager dashboard, click on ‘Add Ad Account’. Three options will also pop up which are ADD AD ACCOUNT, REQUEST ACCESS, CREATE AD ACCOUNT. Click on CREATE AD ACCOUNT.
- Enter your company account details carefully, then click Next.
- Indicate that you are using the ad account for your own business, then click on ‘ Create’ icon
- Add relevant people to your business manager account.
The next step is to add the People (employees, agencies, or business partners)who should have access to your Business Manager.
To set up a team for you account:
*From your Business Manager homepage, click ‘Add people’ icon
- Enter the business email address of any team member you want to add. This step involve individuals, You have the option of giving them ‘Employee Access'(limited access) or ‘Admin Access’ (full access). Click the ‘next’ icon.
- In the menu at the left-hand side, there are options to customize individual access on both page and ad account, select the pages you want them to work on. Click done, then wait for the people you add to accept your invitation.
- Set up your Facebook Pixels.
Facebook Pixel is a piece of code generated by Facebook for your website that lets you have access to information that will enable you to measure, optimize and build audiences for your ads.
*Click on Business Settings on your dAshboard. On the left side, click on Data Sources. Click on Pixel and click on add.
- Enter a name, your website address then click continue. Click on Set up the pixel.
- Add your Instagram account
You can connect your Instagram account to your Facebook Business Manager by clicking Business Settings at the topmost right side of your dashboard. On the left side, click Instagram accounts. Click add, then enter your Instagram login details and login.
Also read https://techyrevs.com/facebook-app/