If you’ve never used Hulu, then you are missing.
Kudos to its large option of TV shows and movies, along with live TV, there is a lot to like about Hulu.
More interesting, you can enable or change Hulu subtitles and change the language of content you wish to watch.
They have great library and everyone gets a 30 days free trial upon downloading or using the for the first time.
Here are some guides on how to change subtitles on Hulu for all devices.
To change Hulu subtitles on Desktop browser:
- Try and Navigate to the Hulu website.
- Search an episode or movie to watch.
- Scroll the cursor over the playing area to bring up the playback controls.
- Now Left-click the gear wheel on the bottom left.
- Click Subtitles and Audio for subtitle and language settings and then Select the language and subtitles that you wish to watch your with.
To Change Hulu subtitles on Android:
- Open the Hulu app on your android device.
- Choose the movie you want to watch.
- Click on the content area to bring up the playback controls.
- Click the gear wheel icon on the
- Select any option under the Subtitle & Captions and Subtitle Language for subtitles.
To change Hulu subtitles on an iOS device:
- Open the Hulu app on the iOS device.
- Select a movie to watch.
- Tap the content area to bring up the playback controls.
- Click on the gear wheel icon on the top right.
- Select any option under the Audio and Subtitles.
Note: For subtitles, there might be some options of multiple languages.
Mostly, some shows might have a separate page for each language.
Did you find this interesting and helpful? Don’t forget to click the share button under this article and share this with your friends.