The PayPal Prepaid MasterCard allows its users to load cash onto the card before it can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted, they can use the prepaid card for car rentals, hotel reservations, airline bookings, and several online purchases as long as the vendor accepts mastercards. It is necessary for User to create a PayPal cash plus account then link the card to the account so as to enjoy its full features.
The PayPal Prepaid Mastercard can be loaded with funds via direct deposit, a transfer from a linked PayPal account, or in person at any NetSpend Reload Network location, it does not pull funds directly from your PayPal plus account. It is important to ensure the prepaid card is loaded with funds so as to complete your transactions successfully. Over 130,000 Netspend Reload Network locations are available for users to easily reload their Paypal Prepaid Mastercard, though charges may apply.
How to add cash to your PayPal Prepaid account
As explained earlier, PayPal prepaid card cannot pull funds directly from your PayPal plus account. Users have to add money to the card to complete their purchases, there are several ways to add money to the PayPal Prepaid card which include the following:
- Direct Deposit: You can add your paychecks, government benefits, tax refunds directly to your PayPal prepaid debit card at no cost. You must enrol for direct deposit to get this done. For the tax refunds, you can meet the internal revenue service and your local tax authority to deposit your refunds directly to your PayPal prepaid MasterCard account. Direct deposit is quite easy and you can access it up to two days faster than what the banks offer.
- PayPal instant transfers: Transfer funds instantly from your PayPal Account to your PayPal Prepaid MasterCard Account, with no charges.PayPal instant transfers are also quite easy.
- NetSpend Reload Network: Add your funds through any approved Netspend reload station. There are over 130,000 Netspend reload locations where you can easily add money to your card account. PayPal may send you the nearest Netspend location if you enrol for their alert service or you can visit www.PayPal.com/prepaid to check the nearest Netspend location. Reload charges may apply, you can ask the clerk about the fee.
The benefit of PayPal prepaid MasterCard.
- You are entitled to Optional tiered-rate Savings Account, this is will enable users to manage their funds efficiently.
- Add money to your card at over 30,000 Netspend Reload Network locations nationwide.
- Transfer money from your PayPal plus account to fund your prepaid card account.
- You can earn cash back and receive personalized offers, just for using your card for your purchases.
- PayPal prepaid MasterCard offers Refer-A-Friend program. This enables you and a friend to both receive a $20 credit if the friend you refer loads at least $40 to their Card Account.
- Get paid faster with direct deposit on PayPal prepaid MasterCard than a paper check.
- Use your PayPal prepaid MasterCard everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted.
- You can get your tax refund deposited directly to your Card Account
- Check your balance, review recent transactions, load your checks and also find the nearest net spend location with the PayPal Prepaid Card’s mobile app.
Fees associated Paypal Prepaid MasterCardUp to $3.95 for Cash Reload Fee
Up to $0.50 to check the balance at the ATM
ATM Card Purchase Feel cost $0
Paypal Prepaid MasterCard charge Monthly maintenance Fee of $4.95
Purchase Feel is $0
Withdrawal from ATM Fee is about $1.95
OTC Withdrawal Feel cost Up to $4.00
Card Replacement Fee cost $5.95