Paypal extras MasterCard is slightly different from PayPal cashback MasterCard. While PayPal Cashback Mastercard account offers you the ability to earn Cash Rewards on all of your purchases that you can transfer to your balance or bank account provided if don’t have a pay pal cash or a PayPal cash plus account, PayPal extras Mastercard account offers you the ability to earn Reward Points on your eligible purchases, you can redeem them for various reward option such as gift cards, merchandise, travel vouchers or cash back into your PayPal account.
If you don’t have a PayPal cash or PayPal cash account, you can only transfer your Cash Rewards to your bank account or debit card linked to your PayPal account.
How to apply for Paypal extras Mastercard.
- Go to https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/credit-card through your web browser
- You will be brought to the “Apply Now” page
- Click on Apply Now. You will be redirected to log in if you haven’t logged into your PayPal account.
- If you don’t have either a PayPal cash account or PayPal cash plus account, then you will have to create an account with PayPal before you can continue to with your application for a Paypal extras MasterCard.
- After a successful login, review the on-screen information, fill-out every needed info and submit. If approved, then you will have to wait for the card to arrive.
- It takes 7 to 10 working days for the card to arrive at your mailbox and once your card arrives you can activate it online using the app or website. But before then you can start using PayPal extras mastercards services, a temporary credit line will be added to your account immediately.
How to activate Paypal Mastercard
To put the card in a working model, follow these simple steps to activate the card:
- Log in to PayPal
- click “PayPal Mastercard”
- Click “Services” and then “Activate Card”.
- You will be required to enter the card number and 3-digit security code which you can find at the back of the card, then click “Activate”.
- Then your card will be automatically added to your account with PayPal.
What you can do with PayPal extras MasterCard.
- Paypal extras MasterCard allows earning points every time you shop with your PayPal Mastercard, for instance, Gas refill, purchases at restaurants, e.t.c. You can redeem your earned rewards for things like gift cards, merchandise, cash back2, and travel vouchers.
- Paypal MasterCard allows users to earn 3 points per $1 spent on gas and restaurant purchases, 2 points per $1 spent on PayPal and eBay purchases, 1 point per $1 spent on other Mastercard purchases. Here is the breakdown of Paypal extras MasterCard Point.
- Earn up to 800 points and get to redeem them for gift cards for restaurants, gas, retail, and more
- Earn up to 3,000 points and redeem for merchandise ranging from housewares to electronics.
- Earn up to 6,000 points and redeem for $50 cashback, credited to your PayPal account.
- Earn 15,000 points and redeem for a travel voucher, car rental, or
Furthermore, you can set your card as your preferred payment method on your PayPal account to ensure you don’t miss any point on all your purchases. You easily redeem your points through PayPal.
- The PayPal extras Mastercard offers 24/7 monitoring of suspicious online activity, It helps with identity theft protection for no extras cost.
- Shop with confidence with PayPal extras MasterCard, Paypal makes use of EMV Microchip Technology, that makes shopping more secure at any chip-enabled terminals around the world.
- PayPal extras Mastercard enables you to share your Mastercard with others, this is really good for a business owner. You can add your employees or even your family to your account and earn rewards on their purchases, as well.