The PayPal Cash Card lets you easily access the money in your balance to shop online and in-stores everywhere Mastercard is accepted or withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide. Users must create a PayPal cash plus account then link the card to the account so as to enjoy its full services with no monthly fee, no minimum balance and no credit check(since it is not a credit card)
What you can do with PayPal Cash Card
- Users can easily and instantly access money with their U.S. account instantly.
- Users can use their funds in Paypal Cash Plus account to make purchases anywhere Mastercard® is accepted.
- you can withdraw money from your PayPal Cash Plus account or check your PayPal Cash Plus balance at MoneyPass ATMs nationwide for free. $2.50 fees may apply a non-MoneyPass ATMs.
- Receive protection against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
- you can use your PayPal cash card to add cash to your account in stores where cash reloading is supported.
- To apply for a PayPal Cash Card, you must have a PayPal account.
- Your account must be in good standing, with no open issues in the Resolution Center.
- Have an active phone number on your PayPal account.
- Have a confirmed street address (not a P.O. Box).
- Then include your date of birth and Social Security number to your PayPal account.
How to apply for Paypal cash card.
You can visit https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/cash-card from your web browser. Click on “Get the card”, Then follow the prompt on the screen, the application will require you to answer various questions, such as your contact information, email address, language preference and also the type of account you wish to sign up for. The application process only takes a few minutes, you’ll be able to use PayPal Cash Card features immediately after applying. It takes 7 to 10 working days for the card to arrive at your mailbox and once your card arrives you can activate it online using the app or website. you can click on this link to activate your card http://www.paypal.com/activatecard, you will be prompted to login you haven’t. Then you’ll be prompted to enter the expiration date of the card, after that you can create a four-digit pin for your card.
How to add cash to your PayPal plus accountPayPal cash card is linked to your balance, therefore, you need to ensure that you have funds available in your account. You can use your PayPal Cash Card or generate a barcode in your PayPal app to load cash to your PayPal Cash Plus account at the nearest approved retail locations.
To use your PayPal cash card, all you need to do is visit one of the retail stores, and give the cashier your cash. He/she will swipe your card at the terminal to load funds into your account. But to use the other option, all you need to do is generate a barcode in your PayPal app, and show it to the clerk in the retail store together with the cash. Then you will receive a notification on your phone, you have to click enable for your cash loading to be successful. The money will be added to your account in a few minutes. It is important to note that the retail shop will charge a certain amount although Paypal doesn’t charge for the service. You can add up to $500 per barcode with a minimum of $20
Fees associated Paypal Cash Card
Domestic & International Withdrawal Fee at aMoneyPass ATM cost $2.50
Over the Counter Withdrawal charges is $3.00
2.5% for all Foreign Transaction Fee
Up to $4.95 for Cash Reload Service Fee
Cash a Check Feel cost about $0 if users are willing to get the Money in 10 days, but if urgent and needed in minutes 1% fee will be charged on paychecks or government checks with a preprinted signatures, or 5% fee on other checks. $5 minimum fee applies.
No charges on PayPal Cash Card purchase price
There are no Annual or monthly fees with the PayPal Cash Card
$0 to access cash at any MoneyPass ATMs nationwide.