First of all, you need to set up your Google Drive account, so that signing into that account can be easy.
HERE ARE STEPS TO FOLLOW TO LOGIN TO YOUR GOOGLE DRIVE ACCOUNT
- Go to your Web browser and search for drive.google.com
Your browser should automatically redirects to Google’s Sign On the screen, which is the page you used to sign in to all of Google’s applications.
- Enter your Google e-mail address and password.
- In a case where you want your browser to automatically log you in or remembers the login details each time you visit Google Drive, then click or check the Stay Signed In box.
- Finally Click on the Sign In option then you can see your Google Drive and the files on it.
IN A CASE WHERE YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS
For some of us who have multiple Google Drive accounts, just remember that you can sign in with only one account at a time.
But made easy, switching between accounts is very simple.
HERE ARE THR STEPS
- For cases that you are already logged into one of the Google Drive account, just click the Account icon (any one of this either, “blue circle, your e-mail address, or even your profile picture” that’s if you already added one) at the top-left corner of your browser.
- Click on the Sign Out option, and now you can see the Sign In screen with your email address and password filled in on it.
- Tap on the option of “Sign In” with a Different Account.
Then You will see the Choose an Account on the page or Screen.
- Select “Add Account”.
- Now on the new Sign In screen, just type in the e-mail address and password of the other Google Drive account.
- And finally, Click on Sign In.
And you’re in the Google Drive for the other google drive account.
Yes it’s that simple
Although, to remember the logins, Google and your device or system browser automatically will remember both of the accounts now and whenever you log out, you’ll see the option of “Choose an Account” on the screen, showing you both of your Google Drive accounts.
All you need to do is Just click on one of the accounts to sign in.
If you ever need or want to access to both of your Google Drives at the same time and you don’t want to keep switching back and forth, here’s a TIP:
just Log into one of the Google Drive account with one browser (for example, your Google Chrome) and then log into your other Google Drive account with a different browser (let’s assume Firefox). Why Because the browsers use different login sessions, so that way, you can see both of your Google Drives.
Although You won’t be able to move files back and forth between this two Drives, but you have access to access and edit documents on both of the Drives at the same time without having to toggle back and forth on it.
Did you find this helpful?
Pleas share this article 😎