A lot of You must have heard about the stickers feature that’s on WhatsApp.
That’s very true, recently WhatsApp released stickers for WhatsApp users, of which These stickers are becoming very popular and a lot of people are using them in conversation while chatting.
On this article, I am going to tell you how to send stickers on the GB WhatsApp.
That’s to those GB WhatsApp user who are not able to send stickers.
This very article will be very helpful for you trust me.
HOW TO SEND STICKERS
- Make sure your GB WhatsApp is the latest version
- Open the GBWhatsApp application in your smartphone from your Home Screen.
- Start a conversation with the contact whom you want to send stickers to.
- Click on the smiley 😊 button located at the left side of the screen.
- At this point, you will see a new stickers icon popped up along with emoji and some gif icon.
- You should now be able to send any sticker you want to the person you are chatting with.
There are lots of sticker packs that’s available on the GB WhatsApp.
If you like, You can choose to download all of them to get a wide range of awesome stickers on your WhatsApp.
I hope you find the steps simple and easy.
Don’t forget to share this article 😎