Facebook is one of the most recognized social platforms with millions of people from around the world using it. Like every other social media, Facebook creates room for people to interact. The world is fast becoming a global market. With Facebook, you do not have to travel far to see someone before you can talk to the person, you can simply connect with them online.
To you this service, all you need to do is sign up to Facebook and enjoy the goodies that come with it. You can also catch on old friends through Facebook, all you need to do is search for their names using the search engine and you can add them up by sending them a friend request and you will chat with them once they accept your request.
With Facebook sign up, you become part of the Facebook community and you will chat, send voice notes, video calls etc. If you are in into business, then you need to sign up to Facebook because it also creates an avenue for you to showcase your products which are known as Facebook business account and room for you to indulge in healthy business competition.
How to sign up for a Facebook account
- First, you need a browsing phone or a computer.
- You also need a working internet connection and a valid functioning email address
- Go to their website @ www.facebook.com it will take you to their homepage
- Click on sign up for Facebook
- You will see various options under “create an account” which includes entering your first name, your last name, a valid email address, your preferred password, your birthday. Next, you will be required to select your sex and then click on “create an account” when you are done filling in the appropriate answers.
- You will receive a confirmation message via the email you provided during your registration. By clicking on the link sent to you on your email from Facebook and this will take you to your Facebook profile
How to login to Facebook
- Go to Facebook website @ www.facebook.com
- You can log in by entering your email address, your phone number or your username.
- Enter your password afterward
- Click on login
How to find friends on Facebook
There are various ways in which you could find friends on Facebook. To add friends on your Facebook, log in to Facebook if you are not logged in.
- You can find friends after signing up for Facebook through the email address you provided while registering by clicking on find friends and Facebook will use your email contacts and send friend requests on your behalf.
- You can also find friends on Facebook by using the search bar which is located at the top of every homepage and enter the name of the person you wish to add or send a request to.
- Also, you can also find friends on your Facebook via the phone number you provided.
- You can also find friends with the people you may know option.
How to unfriend or remove a Facebook friend
- Go to the profile of the person you wish to unfriend
- Hover over friends at the top of their profile
- Click on unfriend
Note that the person you unfriended won’t get a notification about this action. If you don’t want the person to be able to send you a message, I’ll advise you to use the block option. You should also know that you will be automatically removed from the person’s friend lists. You will have to send them a friend request again if you want to be friends with the person.