The Valentine’s Day is a big holiday for online retailers.
And Facebook IQ had published a great infographic about it.
Facebook Valuable Ideas for Online Retailers on valentine
- Try and Publish a Facebook Post Promoting Valentine’s Day Promotion
Take advantage of your fanbase on Facebook to help promote your sales and promotions this Valentine’s Day.
- Design or Create a Valentine’s Day Facebook Page Cover Photo:
Change your cover photo on Facebook. Canva.com offers some already
pre-designed templates to simply your life.
- Make a Valentine’s Day Giveaway on Facebook:
If you were plan on having a giveaway this February for your business, don’t forget to use Facebook to promote it.
All you need to do is promote your giveaway by simply posting an image or creating a Facebook ad targeting your ideal audience.
Facebook published some interesting tips to help you when promoting your Valentine’s Day initiative on Facebook.
- Stay relevant: Target the right audience with the right message at the right time.
- Be entertaining: Create stories and content that inform and inspire your followers.
- Be mobile: With 5.5X more Valentine’s Day chatter coming from mobile vs web, your customers are already there.
This should really help boost your online presence on Facebook.
Leverage on the Facebook valentine celebration day and boost your audience.
I’m very sure you enjoyed this article, please don’t forget to share.