Reset Facebook Account Password Using Email and Phone Number
Facebook requires you to enter a combination of email and password for you to log in and use their service. But the important nightmare begins after you forget your password.
You must have tried all combinations of letters and numbers however nothing appears to happen. It is often a very exasperating moment since your Facebook account contains all the vital and private messages you’ve received and your entire profile data that you cannot lose.
Facebook login password reset
Note that the steps here change often, based on Facebook’s own changes and the specifics of your situation. Follow the steps as they’re conferred to you by Facebook, even if they differ slightly from what I’ve outlined here.
If you don’t know your Facebook password, you need to recover your account.
- Just below the login entry field on Facebook’s sign-in page, you will see a link: “Forgot account?”
- Select that, and it will take you to a page where you can enter the email address or phone number associated with your account. You will be given a listing of account recovery choices related to your account.
- Click on the one you want to use and click Continue.
Reset Facebook Account Password Using Phone Number
- If your Facebook account is linked to your mobile number, then opt for the third option from the “ forgot password“ page where it says “Get a code from my Mobile device” and continue.
- You will receive a security code on your phone number instead of your email.
- Enter the security code in the box space provided into the account. You will update your account password, after which you will have login access to your Facebook page.
Reset Facebook Password by Using Default Email
Every Facebook account is created with an associated email. So, therefore, if you ever need to reset your password you can use the default email address you used to create your Facebook account. Follow these steps below to reset your Facebook account password.
- Log in to facebook.com from your computer or laptop using your default internet browser.
- Click on “Forgot Password” below the login field.
- On the next page, you ought to see your password retrieval options.
- Choose the recovery option using the email address. Facebook will send a reset password link to the associated email.
- Next, go to your email and click on that link.
- Continue with the process and finish the procedures.
Facebook login Saved password
Some browsers like Chrome and Firefox can help save your account password for easy login. So you won’t necessarily need to enter your password every time to log in.
However, Facebook has updated that option for security purposes. If you were to be signed out from your account, you will still need to enter your account password. But if you were to remained signed in, the account will continue to be logged in until you chose to log out intentionally.
Also, read on Fzmovies Website.