What are the Benefits of Using a Facebook Business Page?
- The Facebook Business Page can help you determine and target a particular Audience. The insight feature in the page can show you people that have interacted and shown interest in your products or services. This feature usually collects data from people that like your Page and it is based on their gender, age, location and more.
- It helps to increase Your Followers and build a fan base. The Facebook business page can help bring in more customers that will genuinely like what you offer. This is achieved through promotions and regular postings.
- Facebook business page helps to market your products and services. It is also a good way to let your customers know you, as they can interact with your postings and get in touch with you.
- While using your Page for business, it doesn’t mix with your personal Facebook page. You can manage your Facebook business page outside your regular social activities on Facebook.
- If you own a website you can bring traffic from your facebook page through regular postings and advertisement.
- Lastly, you can build an empire or a brand with the Facebook business page.
How to Create a Facebook Business Page
Visit this link https://www.facebook.com/pages/creation/ to go to the Facebook page. Alternatively, if you are signed in to your facebook account, click on the drop-down down menu at the top right corner of the page. Select “create page”.
Next, you will see two options ” business or brand” and “community and public figure”. Since you want to create a Facebook Business Page, select “get started under the “business or brand”.
Fill out the various fields presented to you. These include; page name, categories, address, phone number, among others.
Next, add a profile photo and cover page. Be sure to use a clear and attractive image. Also the right size. The Facebook page profile photo has its size set at 170 x 170 pixels, while the cover photo is 820 x 462 pixels.
You will be taken to your Facebook business page once you’ve uploaded the profile and cover photo.
Finally, fill out the other information on the page completely. On the newly created page, Facebook will show you tips to complete your Page information. Click on “see all tip” and follow all the prompts to get your business page ready.
The Facebook Business page is a very important service that small and big business owners can take advantage of to promote and sell their products. It helps to create awareness to people that are with your locale. You can start by creating and posting regularly. Although it may seem like a tedious thing to do, the profits will come eventually.