Do you like avatars? Does the prospect of owning your avatar excite you? If you are yet to understand what an avatar is, then we are here to help you. The Facebook avatar is the cartoon version of yourself. It can be used as your identity on Facebook to chat, message and make comments on posts. It is similar to Bitmoji. It is bound to cause excitement on Facebook.
One of the benefits of the Facebook avatar is an opportunity to create your avatar that can be utilized for any Facebook activity. From profile picture to commenting to stickers to chatting. What you can use it to do is endless. It is only restricted to the countries of the United Kingdom, Austria and New Zealand for now.
Facebook Avatar Creator App
Due to the almost sudden rollout of this feature to the general public, most people think there is a unique avatar creator app that lets you create an avatar for Facebook. Well, the good news is that there is no such app. But how can it be a piece of good news if there is no such app? Well, it Is a piece of good news since the avatar creator feature is embedded into the Facebook official app.
In a nutshell, what this means is that you can create your very own avatars directly from the Facebook app. You do not need an external app for you to begin creating your avatar. This has made things a lot easier and faster for already registered Facebook users. Speaking of which, you need a registered Facebook account for you to access and use this feature successfully.
Facebook Account Registration to Use Facebook Avatar
As a very vital step in the accessing and use of the Facebook Avatar feature, it is only fair you learn how to create a new account on the platform.
- Get the device you wish to use in creating an account and make sure it has been connected to the internet.
- Go to the Facebook official website using the web address facebook.com or launch the platform official app.
- Tap on the “Create New Account” button on the welcome screen. However, if you are already signed in to an account, you would need to sign out.
- If you are using a mobile device, fill the registration form bits by bits until you are asked to enter your mobile number. For desktop users, fill the registration form and enter your mobile number.
- Verify your mobile number after entering it. You can verify your mobile number by entering the confirmation code sent to your mobile number into the confirmation box on the screen.
- Set up your Facebook profile, and you just created a new Facebook account.
Above are all the steps required to create a new account on the social media platform successfully. Now, if you already have an account associated with this platform, there is no need to create a new one. All you have to do is sign in.