with the new feature introduced by Facebook to create a personalized cartoon character called an avatar and share them among friends on messenger and all. However, avatar messenger is a new feature Facebook has introduced to make its users have fun with each other. the avatar feature allows you to customize your avatar which you can use them for stickers across comments and messenger. These features were released to Europe for a test drive and now have gotten the approval of some countries and the U.S.
avatar messenger is available for comment sections and also within the Messenger sticker selection tab which will give you the best features to create your personalized self. However, these features are made by just tapping on it and you will create a Facebook Avatar that looks the way you want. Also, this new feature is made available on every device to be shared among friends and other social media platforms. Such as twitter, Instagram, and many others, and could be created on only Facebook mobile app. And then you can now have access to use the features on desktop computers and iPad.
How do you make an avatar on Facebook messenger?
Before you start using any Facebook avatar or Facebook Bitmoji you will need to create them from the Facebook avatar app. However, you can edit your body shape, hairstyle, outfit. And many more if you are creating a personalized character of yourself. Also, it allows the user to give the feature of body mark on your body to be add to the Fb avatar. Here are a few steps on how to create an avatar messenger;
- Open your Facebook App on your Mobile device.
- At the homepage tap on the Menu with three lines icon which could be on the lower right corner for iPhone. Also, in the upper right corner for Android.
- the next page users need to scroll down and tap to see more.
- Select avatars and tap next.
- Select your preferred skin tone in which 27 options are available and tap next.
- You will need to choose your type of hairstyle for your avatar which could be short, medium, or long. And color for the hair.
- Then create your Avatar face icon, eye icon and also add glasses if necessary. Then your body and also Mark icon at the upper right corner. The Tap is Next and then Done.
Why can’t I get an Avatar Facebook?
You can now create your personalized character called avatar on Facebook. Which includes the Messenger and comment section on the newsfeed. However, the avatar messenger doesn’t have an option to automatically generate an avatar based on your profile picture or selfie. You have to create it yourself on your Facebook avatar app if the functionality is available in your country. Also, you might not get a Facebook avatar messenger if it not available in your country.
This feature has made it available for users that could access the avatar features. To be able to create one and interact with friends on Facebook. However, you can share them as a chat with friends on messenger to have fun with each other.