Facebook is one of the best social media platforms that connect people around the world which include the new reaction feature avatar character. However, a Facebook avatar reaction is a newly introduced feature on the Facebook app that allows users to create or make a cartoon emoji called an avatar. That looks exactly like what you want the character to look like even if it is looking like yourself. With the emotions and expressions users already have for comment section and messenger news feed. Facebook avatar now lets you react and engage more with your friends and family across the platform.
Facebook avatar creator is a very fun and active feature to make users friendly and interactive with friends on the platform. However, this personalized character avatar gives a variety of faces, hairstyles, and outfits after you creating one. You can now use the avatar as Facebook comments, stories, profile pictures, and Facebook Messenger. Also, this Fb avatar can be used as stickers and comment on other social media platforms. Like Snapchat, Twitter, and Instagram which you need to create an avatar first on Facebook avatar app. The Facebook Mobile app could be download on any app store such as Android and iOS stores respectively.
How do you make an avatar on Facebook?
For a user to create an avatar character on the platform you must have a registered Facebook account. However, if you don’t have an account you can easily create one form Facebook official website or on the mobile app. Also, you can create an avatar on the Mobile app for now and can use them on Desktop computers and iPad. Here are a few steps on how to make Fb avatar;
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile phone.
- At the homepage click on the menu stacked lines icon which is available in the lower right corner on iPhone. And in the upper right corner for Android.
- Scroll down and tap on see more to select avatars.
- Then click on Next and then select your preferred skin tone which you have several options. And then next for other features.
- You will need to choose a hairstyle for your avatar and color. Then move on to the Face icon where you will select the Face shape, complexation, and Face lines.
- Then eyes, eyebrows with the shape, color, and lash length. And you can also add glasses if you are the type that wears glasses.
- You also get the benefit of your nose, mouth, and body giving them the exact shape and facial hair if needed. Once you are done customizing your avatar tap on the Checkmark icon. In the upper right corner and tap next and then done.
How do I access my avatar on Messenger?
After creating the Facebook bitmoji or your choice then the next step is to start using them as a comment and sending avatar messenger. However, you access the avatar you created will be available for use in the comment section at the smiley-face button. It will also appear within the avatar messenger sticker selection tab all you just need to tap on it.
With the newest edition of Facebook, the avatar allows users to get to create a character and used tome in text messages on your phone. However, you can also use the avatar stickers in comments, stories, and Facebook Messenger.