The fundamental purpose of Facebook is to help you connect with friends, family and communities of people who share your interests. Connecting with your friends and family as well as discovering new ones becomes more easy with the Facebook features like Groups, Watch and Marketplace Et cetera.
What do you know about Facebook History?
Brief History: Facebook (stylized as facebook) is an American online social media and social networking service based in Menlo Park, California, and a flagship service of the namesake company Facebook, Inc. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.
The Facebook app are only accessed from devices with Internet connectivity. Example of such devices are; personal computers, tablets, and smartphones. And to access the app you need to register with it, after registering, you are provided with a profile detailing the information about yourself as provided to it. Then, you can start to post texts, photos, and multimedia which is shared with any other Facebook users that you have agreed to be their Friend. Or, post will be shared with any reader through a different privacy setting, .
How To Download | Install Facebook App
To find the latest versions of the Facebook apps, you should visit your phone’s app store (example: App Store for iOS devices, Google Play for android devices). There you can see what is new with the app and the you can click the download button to download and install the latest version
- Open the Google Play Store on your device, for android users
- Tap on the search field at the top of the page and type ‘Messenger’ in the search field. …
- Scroll through to find the app developed by ‘Facebook Inc’ – which should be at or near the top of the list –and then select it. …
- Tap on the ‘Download‘ button to download and install the app.
An important note, the Facebook app does more than help you stay connected with your friends with like interests. It is also your personal organizer for storing, saving, and sharing photos online. It makes it easy to share photos straight from your phone’s camera, and you have full control over your photos and privacy settings. You can choose to keep some of your uploaded photos private or even set up a secret photo album to control who sees it.
Some of the Features Of The Facebook App are:
- It helps to connect with friends and family and meet new people on your social media network
- You can a set status updates. It contains emojis you can use to help communicate what is going on in your world
- The most important feature that give facebook users joy is that, they can share photos, videos, and thier favorite memories to the world.
- It gives notifications when any of your friends likes and comments on your posts
- Facebook helps you to find local social events, and make plans to meet up with friends
- There are games on facebook you can play with any of your Facebook friends
- You can backup photos by saving them in albums so that you have them for a very long time
- Almost every body is on facebook and you can find almost everything on facebook, so, you can follow your favorite artists, websites, and companies to get their latest news
- You can find information on Facebook, such that you can look up local businesses to see reviews, operation hours, and pictures
- Facebook has a Market place that you can buy and sell locally from there
- Watch live videos on the go and also make live videos
In essence, Facebook helps you keep up with the latest news and current events and trends around the world. You can subscribe to your favorite celebrities, Brands, news sources, artists, or sports teams to get the latest of all of them. Simply follow their newsfeed, watch live streaming videos, and you will filled in on the latest happenings no matter where you are.
In conclusion, most of the desktop features of Facebook are also available on the mobile app, you missed nothing, whatever your device. Such as writing on timelines, liking photos, browsing for people, and editing your profile and groups.