eBay has a unique search query on the site that helps you navigate easily and comfortably around the eBay website. The search feature is available on the eBay web version, mobile version and also its app feature.
You can find the eBay search feature at the top right corner of the page. Enter your search query and click search. The results will be instantly displayed to you.
Why Use the eBay Search
The eBay search feature is not too different from other search features available for web services on the internet. Check out the various benefits and features of the eBay search feature below.
- Use the search feature to search for items by entering keywords in the search box at the top of most eBay pages.
- The search feature automatically expands your search results to include items on the intent of your search instead of matching the direct words you typed. In addition, they may expand your search to join the plural or the alternate spelling of your search words.
- Also, words entered into the search box are not case sensitive, so your results will be the same whether you make use of the capital letter or the small letter.
Related: Plenty Of Fish Basic Search
eBay Search for Mobile and Application
Users mostly use the eBay search feature on the mobile app. This is so because it helps users get access or find products and services faster.
To use the eBay Search for mobile, click on the search tab and enter what you want to search for into the search box. Then click the submit. It will show the search result to you. It’s as easy as that because you have the choice of the conventional list or a grid view.
To see the details or the information on any item, just click on the listing title.
Most Likely Search Tips on eBay
Below, I summarize the various ways you can search on the eBay.
- Advanced search; you should learn how to find an item, the category or member when you have got specific requirements.
- Also, the search for a seller: here you find your best stores and sellers
- Collections: you can easily organise your best items
- Saved searches: you can save a search to help track items you search for always
- Your recently viewed items
- Your watchlist and lastly your purchased history
Search eBay for Items by Location
As I have said in my previous article that the eBay is the world’s biggest online marketplace operating all over the globe. Below are some of the preferred locations you can search for items
- On ebay.com
- U.s only
- North America