Delete My Facebook Account – How to Delete Facebook Account On Android. The Facebook app that almost all Android smartphones have only allowed users to deactivate their accounts. In order to delete your Facebook account permanently using your Android mobile phone, you must consider using the mobile version of the web browser.
Than Making use of the conventional Facebook app. And after signing in to your Facebook account from the browser, you must use a particular URL that will redirect you to a new page from where you can permanently remove your account profile off from Facebook.
How to Delete Facebook Account on Android Devices.
Note that before you can be able to delete a Facebook account on your android devices you have to be using an android phone and be able to access it. follow the steps below to get your Facebook account deleted from your android devices.
Here is how:
- Turn on your Android device.
- Tap the Menu button to go to the apps list.
- Open any of your favorite web browser from the given list of apps.
- After opening the web browser, open the Facebook website on a new tab.
- On the opened window, provide your login credentials to sign-in to your Facebook account.
- Once logged in to your Facebook, copy, or type https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account in the address bar of the web browser.
- On the displayed page, tap the Delete My Account button under the Delete My Account section.
- Once done, on the Permanently Delete Account box, enter your Facebook password in the Password field.
- In the Text in the box field, type the captcha code displayed in the image.
- Finally, tap OK to permanently delete your Facebook account.
So easy and very accessible to delete Facebook account from your android devices