Facebook has now included in it features a new, amazing and wonderful feature called Avatar. This amazing feature helps every Facebook user to create their own avatar within their Facebook page. If you are eager to undertake and explore this new avatar feature, follow the steps below to make your own Facebook avatar.
Note: The screenshot below was taken within the Facebook app on iOS. But, the steps for creating an avatar on an iOS device is not different from the Android version of a Facebook app. It is the same on both iOS and android devices.
How to Create The New Facebook Avatar; Steps to Follow
- Tap on the Facebook app on your iOS or Android device to open your Facebook page. Then tap on the three horizontal lines at the bottom-right corner of your page.
- Scroll down the opened page and tap on “See More.”
- On the more options tap on “Avatars.”
- Tap “Next” then tap on “Get Started.”
- Choose a skin tone that the majorly closely fits your skin colour and then tap “Next.”
- Now, simply go through each section of haircut, hair colour, face shape, eye shape and colour, makeup, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc to create a perfect avatar of yourself. You can then customize your avatar to your liking. There is even an area for you to make face lines and complexion if you want to go further right down to the acute details.
- When you are done customizing your avatar and you are pleased with how it is, tap the check at the highest right-hand corner of your page.
- Once the page finishes loading, tap “Next.”
- And then tap “Done.”
Now that you at the finish line, tap on the arrow to sign up for the very best right to share it to your Facebook feeds. Better still you can set it as your profile picture.
There are some Avatar stickers contain on Facebook. To see the various Avatar stickers, tap on the sticker icon (the smiley face below the arrow). And if you want to make any changes to any of the avatar stickers, click on the pencil icon to edit.
To use your avatar in comments, simply tap on the smiley face next to the GIF icon, then tap on the avatar icon on the lowest part of the page(fourth from the left) then you can choose from any of the avatars.