Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the many services of Amazon.com that offers on-demand cloud computing platforms to individuals, companies, and governments, on a paid subscription basis. The Amazon Web Services account Sign Up is something you will find amazing when you get involved. In the quest to know how this is done, so many went the wrong way. Many questions have been asked concerning this but with this write-up, I’m much convinced you will find a lasting solution to your unending question. This tutorial will guide you on how to create a free Amazon Web Services account (aws).
Now I will show you how it is done and it will be very detailed and concise, giving you the exact solution. Here it is.
How to Create your Account | AWS Account Signup
- Like I earlier said, it very easy and simple, what you need to do is visit/go to the Amazon Web Services home page. It is easy to locate, after that comes the real deal.
- There you will find ‘sign up’, choose to Sign Up but I want you to know if you have recently signed in to AWS, this might ask you to sign in to the console.
- There you will get to see that some information will be required from you, now you can type the requested account information. After that, you can also choose “Continue”.
if creating a new AWS account do not seem visible, you will be given the chance to choose “Sign into a different account” and then you can go ahead and choose to “Create a new AWS account”. I want you to also know when creating a new account, you must enter every of your account information correctly, your email address should be given special attention because if you enter the wrong email address, there is that possibility you might not be able to gain access to your account or change your password whenever you want to.
- In this case, you have to make your choice, it could be Personal or Professional. You should also note that these two types of account have the same identity in functionality.
- Now you can type the requested company or personal information depending on your choice. You have to be very careful in doing this especially when you are asked to enter the information.
- This is a common thing if you are familiar with websites. That is reading the AWS Customer Agreement, after doing that, you can check the box.
- Finally here, a page to choose create an account and continue will be displayed. Choose Create Account and Continue. This is simple and OK to comprehend. This notice is very important, an email will be sent to you and after you receive the email to confirm and know your account is created, that is when you can sign in to your new account, what you need to do that is just your email address and password you earlier gave to them. Know it is a must you continue the process of the activation before you can use AWS services.
How to Add a Payment method
Look carefully and you will find the Payment Information page, then you can type the information you are requested to give in association with the method of your payment. You are going to make sure the address for your payment method is the same thing as the address you earlier gave them for your account, then you can go ahead and choose Secure Submit.
Otherwise, if it is not the same thing then you can choose Use a new address and freely type the billing address which is meant for the method of your payment. Finally, choose “Secure Submit” and you are done. It is that easy and simple.
Verify your phone number
- Go to the Phone Verification page, go ahead and type a phone number that you would like to accept phone calls that are coming in.
- There is a code displayed in the captcha, enter the code displayed
- You can choose “Call me now” whenever you are ready to receive a call. After some time, an automated system gives you a call.
- Use your phone key keypad to type the provided PIN. Choose Continue after you’ve completed the process.
For more information, contact the Amazon customer care service.